Stable solution for thin wall tube cutting
The thick body and thinned cutting area of the Power Integral saw blade provide a low friction coefficient and reduced cutting resistance combined with higher strength.
This enables these saw blades to be used for extremely demanding applications, like fast cutting of thin walled products.
- Best solution for cutting stainless steel tubes
- Minimizes tube spinning and deformation
- Improves yields, especially important when cutting expensive materials
- Low vibration level
- Thin walled (stainless) steel tubes, brass/copper
- Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 180 m/min
- Feed: 0,02 – 0,16 mm/tooth
- Machines: manual, semi-automatic, automatic
|TYPICAL APPLICATION EXAMPLES HSS POWER INTEGRAL
|Tube, S275||89 x 2,0||120||3,5||4,000||1,8|
|Tube, 1.4512||50 x 1,5||180||1,6||9,000||2,1|