High performance cutting of high hardness tubes on less stable machines
The CX 5 saw blade has been specifically designed to cut thin walled tubes.
Because of its light cutting properties it is also very well suited for use on a wide range of automatic cut-off machines.
- Thin walled high hardness tube cutting on lighter machines.
- Cutting less stable, high hardness hollow sections on high performance machines
- Cutting speed: 280 – 180 m/min (LCL= 15mm, high hardness – LCL >30mm, tensile strength >1200 N/mm2.
- Tooth load 1/2/3: relation 1/2/0.8. Starting values 0.04/0.08/0.03 mm/tooth
- Machines: Kasto, Bewo, RSA, Adige, Sinico, Rattunde
Note: Respect 10% fill ratio, be aware of tube vibrations when cutting less stable products (use form jaws)